The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their chil

The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

For the past two decades, more married women continues to work to provide more income for the family but it jeopardized their attention to their children. This could be the reason why many teenagers are involved in crimes because most married women are not at home to guide their children. In this essay, I will provide few examples why working mothers are to blame about this situation and I will state my opinion at the end.

First factor that we can consider is the lack of communication between working mom and the a teenage child. Since spending more time at work, days have passed without checking on what is going on at school or on their personal lives. In every relationship, open communication is essential. In this way, the children know that they can always reach their mother even at work. This is to avoid the secrets between the parent and the child. Get to know their friends and their activities, make sure to always be informed on their daily schedules.

Second reason is the mother's odd work schedule. Some profession demands different time. A mother who is working as a nurse, a police or a call center agent usually gets shifting schedule. Where most of the time they cannot afford to see their children to catch up. In this scenario have someone to look after them, it could be a partner, an uncle or aunt or grandparents. A person that the mother and child trusted, who will guide the teenagers properly and someone that young people respect so they will follow cordially.

And finally, no quality time. Without mother's guidance all the time, teenagers tend to seek attentions from other people, hungry for love and to have someone who can rely on anytime. Given the busy work loads, always find time to make up with the children. Take them out-of-town to explore other scenery, take them out for dinner or go shopping. If going out is out of the budget, just prepare a simple dinner and just play board or computer games afterwards. Working moms can learn from their child too, and this is the best way to bond the relationship back. "Moments with someone you love are most treasured than money" as they say.

I believe that mothers can work while taking care of their children. Having a career should not hinder their responsibilities at home. Provided that moms can be reached anytime, give quality time and with the help of trusted people to guide the teenagers. Make sure that young people are on the right track and shower them the love that they need. When there is love, there is respect, and they will carry these all throughout.

more marries women continues to work
more married women continue to work

because most married women are not home
because most married women are not at home

First factor that we can consider are the lack of communication
First factor that we can consider is the lack of communication

the children knows that
the children know that

A mother that is working as a nurse,
A mother who is working as a nurse,

In this case, have someone to look after them.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

young people respects so they will follow cordially.
young people respect so they will follow cordially.

teenagers tends to seek attention
teenagers tend to seek attentions

just prepare a simple dinner then play board or computer games afterwards.

Provided that moms can be reach anytime
Provided that moms can be reached in anytime