In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

Regain energy is probably the most efficient manner to coping such issue or even everyday life. These days, more and more students are taking a break after graduating at high school and before start with the university. The majority of time is spent by the adolescents to travel and work all around the world. This situation has both positive and negative outcomes as will now be discussed.

Primarily, it is undeniable that those who taking a year off have the opportunity to broaden their horizon by enriching them with knowledge and abilities. To be specific, a person who used to work abroad has the possibility to know about other culture, and in the same time working overseas leads to the human beings further skills and a different perspective of world of work as well as the global demand of job market. What is more, students tend to learn how to stand on their own feet. Hence, all this aspects generate a great motivation and confidence in themselves. Recently, a friend of mine has been in Australia after graduating, and once he returned he recounted to other peers all the new experience that he have had by making him a more confident and skilfull person.

On the other hand, there a some drawbacks about this trend which lead ever more teenagers to move in other places. It seems in fact that, most of the young people tend to leave the student life to enrolling in the work environment. So this fact as a result, has obvious a negative impact toward their career. In a nutshell, even if a pupil get a work, he will lose the opportunity to pursue with the school career, which in future, could reveal vital to him, because of a higher qualification. Indeed, in today's world a higher qualification helps the youth to achieve higher target such as more earning and a successful life.

To conclude, as an overall judgement, definitely a break abroad must be taken to rejuvenate. Yet students must keep in their mind that the skills and abilities provide them a different kind of experience and the best method to take advantages would be to finish first, the entire school career.

those who taking a year off have the opportunity
those who are taking a year off have the opportunity
those taking a year off have the opportunity
those who take a year off have the opportunity

that he have had
that he has had

there a some drawbacks about this trend which lead ever more teenagers
there are some drawbacks about this trend which leads ever more teenagers

even if a pupil get a work,
even if a pupil gets a work,

Sentence: Hence, all this aspects generate a great motivation and confidence in themselves.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and aspects

Sentence: Recently, a friend of mine has been in Australia after graduating, and once he returned he recounted to other peers all the new experience that he have had by making him a more confident and skilfull person.
Error: skilfull Suggestion: skillful