Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion.

Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.
Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion.

Today, the price of flights is getting cheaper and cheaper because of that reason many of people travel to other countries without hesitation. They visit some countries which have strong cultures and some people believe that visitors should follow local customs and behavior. Some may argue that the host country should welcome cultural differences. In this passage we will discuss about both of people’s opinion.

It has been argued that the visitors should follow local customs and behavior in the country where they visit. Actually, they have purposes why they visit other countries and travel a long journey, it is because they want to get a feeling of relaxation and taste the differences of cultures. Indonesia is one of the most beautiful countries in the world where many of travelers come to visit this country. The visitors must enjoy the cultural experiences in this country because Indonesia has many of unique cultures. For instance, visitors have to use dress properly and wearing batik if they want to visit Temple or shrine. In comparison with their habit which always uses sleeveless shirt or mini skirt, it is being difficult to change visitor’s cultural characters. As a result, tourists get incredible experiences when they are learning about culture from some countries and respect with the citizen’s behavior.

Another argument against being unwelcome cultural differences that host nation afraid with these not good things for their cultures, causing negative effects to their national economic and characters. Still, that is not completely right because nothing is all bad and we should choose and acquire these new things and global progresses such as science and technology. Hence, the tourism is one of factors has already played an important role in the integration at present and in future. If we do not allow visitors to bring their cultures to our country, whether can we learn what from other countries? Moreover, with connecting and facing with foreigners, we are being able to know more things than about their countries, human and cultures. From there, our knowledge is more and more enlarged.

In addition, being welcome cultural differences helps us to enhance a solidarity among nations, opening many opportunities to develop and so on. Then, the folks learn about how to respect other cultures and improve their skill to speak up with foreigners.

In short, we should welcome the many of cultures which come to our country. We can exchange ideas or cultural knowledge to other foreigners and teach them about our behavior. So, we can build a good relation among countries.

Sentence: Another argument against being unwelcome cultural differences that host nation afraid with these not good things for their cultures, causing negative effects to their national economic and characters.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to nation and afraid