Some people believe that visitors to other countries should not follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Some people believe that visitors to other countries should not follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

It is suggested that tourists on foreign trips should abide by the cultures and traditions of that particular country. However, some people are in favour of cultural mixture and argue that varying customs of visitors must be embraced. I believe foreigners should to encouraged to bring new lifestyle.

Developments in technology and communication has brought the entire world closer. It is easier to observe standard of life, rituals and festivals of other countries either by watching television or surfing the internet. Despite these facilities, travelers from around the world should be appreciated to practice their cultures and follow their customs freely. Therefore, encouraging cultural differences in a country, resulting in more influx of visitors. Furthermore, tourism is one of the major economy building programs for South American and European countries. Hence, creating a multi cultural environment could be very productive for economy of a nation.

However, an argument put forward against the issue was the harmful effects of foreign traditions on local cultures. As media is swarming with western culture many of the idealists fear that further permission of external customs might damage native ones. Consequently amalgamating traditions of country.

To conclude, although it is cardinal to preserve local traditions of a nation because they represent history and hierarchy of a particular country. I prefer the idea of completely encouraging tourism and every aspect of it, and that subsequently would prove to be beneficial in long run.

foreigners should to encouraged to bring new lifestyle.
foreigners should be encouraged to bring new lifestyles.

Developments in technology and communication has brought
Developments ... have brought

Therefore, encouraging cultural differences in a country, resulting in more influx of visitors.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

further permission of external customs might damage native ones. Consequently amalgamating traditions of country.
further permission of external customs might damage native ones, consequently amalgamating traditions of a country.

in long run.
in a long run.

No. of Words: 237 350 //Minimum 250 words wanted.

---------------------