Successful sport professional can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while other think it is unfair.Discuss both the views and give your opinion.

Successful sport professional can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while other think it is unfair.
Discuss both the views and give your opinion.

Nowadays, there is a controversial discussion about the relationship between the professional qualities and money earned by a sport professional. In my opinion, I do not agree with the wage received by a player higher than a doctor, a teacher and a lawyer because of how popular regards a person in society's eyes.

Admittedly, there are some advantages of being paid as a successful player more than other job positions. First, the career of a sport expert who plays in a most watched match is temporally limited in order to maintain success. Without being successful which is the case of novice professionals in sport, the salary is small compared to employed people. Therefore, the little fortune gained every month by a sport star cannot be very stable. Secondly, I appreciate them for building stamina which helps them to face the harmful opponent's kicks. Occasionally, there are big risks in getting more injuries while practising the physical activity in an abusive way.

However, still I support the dishonest argument regarding investment on sport professionals more than in other important ones. Therefore, sport players do not have any social contribution to society, they are just entertaining people who follow their appearance on TV. That is why, the sport career does not offer services to the entire population in a similar manner as doctors, teachers and lawyers. For instance, the doctor's goal is to heal more patients as well as teacher's work which depends on the number of students who pass their exam excellently, and lawyers who defend the accusation of a person. But, sport star can be engaged in some community campaigns to promote their sport among people. So, players need to extend their view on helping people.

Furthermore, sport champions do not have to study many years at university because they learn the movement techniques when they are young. Doctors, teachers and lawyers need a special instruction before they start their work. For example, a teacher should do a psychological course as well as sport coaches who are ex-players. So, no one requires from a sport professional to finish their studies.

In conclusion, it is better not to create social problems related to financial income of several professional jobs.