Despite a large number of gyms a sedentary lifestyle is gaining popularity in the contemporary world What problems are associated with this What solutions can you suggest

Despite a large number of gyms, a sedentary lifestyle is gaining popularity in the contemporary world. What problems are associated with this? What solutions can you suggest?

Nowadays, individuals lead sedentary lifestyle due to facilities like personal vehicles, elevators and job without physical labor. This essay will discuss the problems that might arise as well as solutions to ensure a healthy lifestyle.
It is true that less physical activity can be associated with numerous health problems. Firstly, obesity is a huge burden for our society. In other words, in the contemporary world, everything is constantly evolving, therefore, it is not necessary to work as slaves in order to make money. For example, according to «Indeed», the average trader salary is $98,652 per year in addition it is easy methods of making money online without really any effort. Moreover, it is well-known fact that busy work schedule or some of the daily life activities lead to a sedentary life style which causes depression. Likewise, reading, sitting, watching television, use of the computer and playing video games lead to poor cardiovascular health which will damage the brain through loss of integrity of the millions of tiny blood vessels and can cause the onset of cognitive decline and formal dementia. For instance, scientists found anxiety to be higher in those who spent the most time sitting.
Regarding potential solutions, exercising will improve mental function. Small exercise such as jogging or walking will help to get rid of depression. To clarify, being physically active boosts the release of endorphin – the hormone that triggers happiness as a consequence, symptoms of stress will vanish. For instance, scientists after study found that people who exercised regularly had 25 percent lower odds of major depression diagnosis. Besides, consuming row and organic food can prevent weigh gain. To make it clearly, obesity is generally caused by eating too much and moving too little, thus, proper diet rich in vitamins will help to lose weight and by this treat various diseases. To exemplify, it was proven that if U.S. population collectively exercised enough to shave jut 1 percent off the national body mass index (BMI), 2 million cases of diabetes might be prevented.
In conclusion, there are some problems, such as obesity and depression, associated with a sedentary lifestyle, however, these acute problems can be curbed through exercise and a healthy diet.