Essay topics: Some people believe that children’s leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time. Do you agree or disagree?
In the present age, education stood out of all priorities for people. However, leisure activities are very lucrative to children not only physically but also mentally. Throughout history, it is obvious from this that parents try to guaranties their children’s future. This argument will be proven by looking at how children’s leisure activities have sparked a heated debate. It is agreed that both parents and schools can do a lot to remedy this situation.
For one, it has been proven that, schools also should include regular exercise in student’s table times, with activities such as football competition. For instance, when I was in high school, before final exams, school manager executed football matches between classes. An instance illustrating this in action makes an excitement and enjoyable feelings among students. Besides educational subject that is a beneficial activity to improve student’s sense of leadership, responsibilities and experience of new things.
In addition to this, having healthy body cause to students concentrated well on their studies. An important point is that the student's practical knowledge will be increased with some extra-curricular activities. As an example, many famous scientists like Einstein were always engaged with extra activities rather than studding. As this show, students need to entertainment curriculum as much as studding.
In conclusion, clearly if children work hard at school and home, they will increase their opportunities for going higher education and getting a good job, but some people, including me believe that we should not mix studding with leisure activities.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||berryabhisheksn||89||Read full essay|
|1 month 4 weeks ago||b.yousefi||84||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||HaseebAhmed_793||56||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||EELLeeee||78||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||learnafren||84||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||mohamed osman aita||61||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||azhar46||78||Read full essay|
|1 year 5 months ago||bhatvishal@||78||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 months ago||EugeneDubinchuk||69.5||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||Mitra||73||Read full essay|
- In a cashless society, people use more credit cards. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this phenomenon? (85)
- Nowadays, people spend too much time at work to the extent that they hardly have time for their personal life. (55)
- People living in the 21st century are enjoying better quality of life compared to people who lived in the pervious centuries. To what extend to do you agree or disagree? (78)
- money spend on apparel on the Internet (56)
- electricity in winter and summer (67)
- proportion of population aged 65 and over in Japan, Sweden and USA (73)
- studies for career reasons or interest (73)
- Most people are not interested in how their food has been produced. They only care about how much it costs. How true is this statement? What influences people when they buy food? (61)
- Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (67)
- Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Other believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (78)