Essay topics: People don’t read newspapers or watch tv news but they rely on internet for news. Is that positive or negative development?
Nowadays, due to mobile revolution people find easy to read the news through internet instead of watching television news channels or reading through newspapers. They also feel it is convenient to read the news while travelling which saves their time in leaps and bounds. In the following passage, I will explain the causes for this change and conclude whether it is a positive or negative sign.
Do people find time watching the news on television? No. Most of them are engaged with hectic work schedule, in such circumstances they cannot afford to see the news in same place for hours. Moreover, people feel more number advertisements create nuisance for the viewers. Over the years, news channels to increase their viewers base they manipulate news to make it more interesting. For instance, the death of Ms. Jambalaya is creating lots of political conspiracy, most of the news channels have their own versions to make it more interesting, to spike their viewers. Therefore, the too much commercialization and false information are frustrating viewers to watch the news channels.
Furthermore, many newspapers have increased their price frequently. In addition, they contain more number commercial pages which enable people to think to buy or not. For example, the Hindu news prints has increased their Sunday edition to 12, where many youngsters are hesitant to buy. Additionally, easy internet access helps people to read news through mobile applications instantly at low price. Thus, it is believed, regular price revision and internet revolution are the major cause for this change.
To sum up, as the proverb says, “time is gold”. People feel it is not worth to watch or read news through television and news prints, which is easily available on mobile news applications. But this trend is not good for the country, which affects youngsters reading skill drastically, also their language skill will be spoiled by such huge transformation and this considered to be a negative development.
- More and more parents are allowing their children to play on computers and tablets as they think that children should learn technology skills. Do the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages? (78)
- Shopping is now one of the most popular forms of leisure activity in many countries for young adults. Why this? Do you think this is a positive or negative development? (67)
- Some people believe that nowadays we have too many choices. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (73)
- some people think that plastic shopping bags should be prohibited because they are one of the major pollutants of both land and water around the world. I completely agree, but I think there are other measures that can be taken before putting a complete ba (89)
- More people are spending their free time watching movies, why is this? Is it a good or bad? (84)
- Some people use technology to take advice for their medical problems rather than seeing a doctor. Why this is so? It is positive or negative development according to you? (84)
- Nowadays, people move from one country to another for work. Some people think children of these families suffer because of this, while others think it is helpful for them. Discuss both the views and give your opinion. (84)
- Some parents, specifically mothers, stay at home instead working, and some people think That they should receive monetary compensation from the government. Do you agree or disagree? (73)
- Some people think that men are naturally more competitive than women.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (89)
- In many countries, more money is spent on transport system in the cities. In contrast, very little is spent in rural areas.What are the effect of this and What can be done to solve this problem. (71.5)