When people are stressed how do people normally feel physically

When people are stressed, how do people normally feel physically?

Hồng
In the same way, the effects on people's lives, stress also affects the psychological ( sài cô lố chi cồ ) as well as physical of each individual ( ìn đi vía chua ồ ) suffering. Then, we will discover deeper into the effects of stress on the human physically, how harmful it will be if we are always in a state of stress.
As you can probably guess, stress is unavoidable when we study or work. Nowadays, the more complicated the society, the more developed information technology is. It is also one of the causes of stress. It has an enormous effect on our health physically. ( phý sic ly ) Besides that, it also affects others around you.
Personally, stress will affect the physical health in three main ideas such as:
• stress affects your emotions and other people
• easily thinking negatively ( né gây tịp li )and making you sleepless
• stress causes many serious diseases
(stress affects your emotions and other people) Firstly, stress makes you have uncontrollable actions.
People who are stressed often can't focus their minds but are very forgetful, not paying attention to the tasks and work that need to be completed. To relieve feelings of tension and stress, people often act strangely, such as crying, shouting or using stimulants,... You are crazy with your emotions and using drugs to control them can make you dependent on the drug and affect those around you as well as society. Not only that, but it also costs a lot of money for the treatment. As a result, it dampens your spirits, which will lead you to a sedentary lifestyle. For example, if you bring a bored-face to an interview, presentation or appointment, everyone will not be interested and estranged with you, your feeling makes others feel tired too.
(easily thinking negatively and making you sleepless) Secondly, with being stressed-out all day, your mind, thinking will be negatively affected and people may feel disappointed at everything they do.
For instance, when you make a mistake in either the process of career or studying, you will not accept any ideas from others and will easily be vulnerable. Besides, the patient's emotions are easily disturbed and difficult to control. It also leads humans to be out of control and always be in blue.
One effect of stress on physical humans is that it can cause sleep deprivation. Insomnia is defined as persistent difficulty falling asleep with onset, maintenance and persistence. A minority of people develop chronic insomnia due to constant stress, but people with anxiety disorders are at a higher risk of experiencing symptoms of insomnia. People with insomnia experience excessive daytime sleepiness, fatigue ( phờ tí ), irritability (ì rơ đờ bí li ti ), and other impairments when they are awake. Current estimates suggest that 10-30% of adults live with insomnia. In addition, insomnia, chronic stress can lead to sleep apnea. This sleep disorder is characterized ( ké rác tơ zai )by repeated obstruction of the upper airway during sleep, which can cause intense snoring and choking along with excessive daytime sleepiness and impaired sleep during the day.
(stress causes many serious diseases) Last but not least, long-term stress can predispose you to an anxiety disorder and lead to serious diseases.
Everything you do, good or bad, makes you worry and complain about it. It will even cause people to fail to do everything. Stress not only causes breathing disturbances but also reduces blood flow to the heart as well as affects other activities in our body system.
Stress can cause spasms in the esophagus. ( ì sá phơ gợts ). It can increase acid in your stomach causing indigestion. When you're stressed, the factory in your stomach can shut down and make you feel nauseous. ( nó zi ợt ). Stress can cause your colon to react in a way that gives you diarrhea ( đài ờ rí ơ ) or constipation. (cần tơ pấy sần ). And if this situation continues continuously, ( cần tí niu, cần tí niu ợt sli ) it will cause gastritis. ( gát strây ợt ). Scientists also prove that the interaction between the brain and the gut is a two-way interaction, meaning that when there are problems in the digestive ( đai zét tịp ) tract, it can easily cause anxiety and stress.
In addition, prolonged stress may have the ability to increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as high blood pressure, myocardial infarction, and so on. Particularly, stress stimulates the immune system, which can be a plus for immediate ( ìm mí đi ợt ) situations. This stimulation can help you avoid infections and heal wounds. But over time, stress hormones will weaken your immune system and reduce your body’s response to foreign invaders. People under chronic stress are more susceptible to viral illnesses like the flu and the common cold, as well as other infections. Stress can also increase the time it takes you to recover from an illness or injury.

To summarise, stress is just a human psychological problem. It’s like the emotions of happiness, sadness or suspense ( sờ pens )in life. Everyone will experience stress at least once in their life. But you need to control your emotions, don't let long-term stress happen while you work or study. If stress occurs frequently ( rí kquần li), you should share stories about yourself with either family or friends to relieve it. Besides, you can go to the doctor to make sure you are better. After a tiring day, you should take time to take care of yourself. Relaxation measures ( mé zơs ) such as warm baths, aromatherapy ( ơ râu mờ thé ra pi ), listening to music, reading, exercising,... and should not be too demanding on yourself. Keep yourself relaxed

==================