Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in my relationship between people.

Although some people believe in telling the facts in a relationship based on their level of importance in the way that telling the truth about some of them are not necessary, but it seems to me always telling the truth is the most important consideration in my relationship between people. Building a relationship based on lies has the consequences like, first, the lies do not hide forever, and second it destroys the mutual trust between people in a relationship.

First of all, we have a quick glance to a natural characteristic of human, and it is about the small capacity of the human brain for recalling the things that she or he has told them once to his or her audience. For example, probably in a relationship you want to impress yourself to your opposite sex and telling some things that they are not true. Most of the time these things are not really serious for you, but for the other side it is not the same, so after a while, little by little, you forget them and suddenly in unpredictable moments the lies show up.

Also, in every relationship, the basic rule is the mutual trust. Without it, people ignore the red lines and gradually the relationship does not last and comes to an end. For example, in my friendship, I had too many problems with one of my friends. Both of us did not tell the truth about some events and gradually the passing days were showing them up. So, little by little the mutual trust between us turns out to something negative like doubt, jealousy, and finally the enemy.

To put the issues into a nutshell, for maintaining a relationship healthy and active, always telling the truth is the most important consideration in my relationship between people.

telling the truth about some of them are not necessary,
telling the truth about some of them is not necessary,