in twenty years, there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

Although, today, the number of cars in the streets is increasing every day and some people believe that in twenty years there is not any additional space for cars in the streets; but it seems to me, there will be fewer cars in use than there are today. In fact the social wisdom is caused to prevent dangerous consequences of increasing the cars. The predicted consequences are the environmental issues like the air and sound pollution. Also, promoting the technology will replace the ordinary cars with the more high-tech vehicles.

First, the environmental issues like air and sound pollution. As you know the ozone layer is being destroyed by the increasing amount of harmful and suspended particles in the air. The huge parts of these tiny particles are because of the cars. If the ozone layer destroys, the number of dangerous diseases such as the different kind of cancers increases. Also, the sound pollution, that is another part of the environmental issues, causes the serious problems in decreasing of the life quality in big cities with the highest number of cars.

Second, the technology in twenty years will change the existed trend of producing polluted cars. For example, today scientists study on the ways and design devices to decrease the harmful particles which are a result of cars. Also, all the governments in developed countries have the same tendency for investigating on the environmental projects that are friendly for the earth.

To put the issues into a nutshell, in twenty years, there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

in twenty years there is not any additional space for cars
in twenty years there is no any additional space for cars

First, the environmental issues like air and sound pollution.
Description: is this a sentence?