Businesses should hire employees for their entire lives. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In today's hectic life it is an astonishing fact that people from all walks of life differ greatly in their attitudes towards this phenomenon. We find that some people prefer to permanent hiring, on the other hand others prefer to negative idea. From my perspective, I would side with the former. So,Let's see my reasons.

Taking the proposed subject into account the reason which may shed some light on my point is about productivity. It goes without saying that as technology advances all over the world we have confronted an extreme competition between corporations at different corners of the world. Therefore, it is essential to have a set of workers who put their concentrations on their tasks. As a matter of fact, we should grope for constant agreement with our employees in order to obviate their primary and fundamental needs.

Another rationale of why I take positive idea about the first perspective in the introductory paragraph is that job security is very important. It is absolutely certain that people at different places are making a lot of efforts to learn different skills besides their own to achieve their career goals or even to assuage their penchant for acquiring favorable wage. As a result, we should provide a safe job opportunity for them. Moreover, in my point of view, we live in a fragile island of life in universe of possibilities and because of that workers tend to reduce their lives' risks.

Nevertheless, the two paragraphs in the body should not be over generalized. Just as an old adage goes:" a coin has two sides", those who take the other side are partially reasonable every once in a while. That is, there might be a situation in which fix commitments can push too much pressure on the company. In fact, it can cause tension on budget and resources and authorities like to agree with temporary employees.

To put it in a nutshell in light of the previously discussed reasons, the viewpoint of those who believe long term obligations has brought more bane than boon is accepted occasionally, though the situation like more pressure on budget is too special and fairly rare that should not be taken as general rule. Indeed, productivity and job security are prime factors to my propensity for choosing a great idea about long term employment. If I could have a chance to be a manager, I do not have a bit of hesitation to do it.

on the other hand others prefer to negative idea.
on the other hand others may have an opposite idea. //'negative' is not proper here