Children over the age of 15 should be allowed to vote.

The new emerging trends, scientific innovations, knowledge explosion etc. have made the maturity cycle of individuals so advanced that we usually see that now-a-days girls and boys get to familiar with the physical as well as physiological changes at a early stage of their lives. This tendency has altered the thought pattern, lifestyle, social structure of our living abodement as well as the responsibility that one undertake in his specific life. Considering all these in mind, I feel children who are above the age of 15 should be given authority to cast vote.

First of all, the media has become so advanced and responsible that they have to impart the correct and relevant news to its viewers. Before any voting process, our media personnel become cautious and relay all the necessary information about the candidates concerned, demographic structure of voting area, voting trend, public view etc. that somehow provides ample guidance that one can frame his political perspective. In such a situation, I feel a children who is above age of 15 can decide the course of track that which candidate is apt for his vicinity. Since, till then he has developed his cognitive skills in the school and understood the common functioning of government that he can accurately adjudge without having influenced by any notorious or bad elements of society.

Moreover, I feel almost in every country the youth comprises of a major strata of population, as in India it comprised of sixty two percent and around 40 percent are from the age group of fifteen to eighteen. Thus, if we curb their right to vote then somehow our elected government won't be an exact representation of the common public as they are a potent member of society whose decisions are as important as of matured public. We all know they are going to be nation makers and their liking and dis-liking have to be studied while framing any plan or policy and so if they will be given the authority to select their own representative according to their own discretion, they will become more responsible towards their choices, duties and will take the apt decision. Thus, giving them a chance to vote will be an initiative to make them aware about the up-coming duties of their lives.

Last but not the least, I feel this age group is neither a child nor an adult but they have sense to decide what is best for them. Since at this stage, they can think rationally and logically on every effect of their decision. Whatever their age be, they are member of a country and thus their opinion matters too. I am not saying that they don't need any guidance in this context, so here emerges up the duties of parents and teachers to lighten up their path and make them vigilant citizens to think in the benefit of themselves as well as for the country.

In a nutshell, I want to conclude that voting has indeed a pivot place in foundation of any democratic nation and so the youth must be given the chance to drive this vehicle on the path of growth and success. Though this is a joint venture and needs efforts of other related members, yet providing a chance to youth will boost their morale and make them consider themselves as a valuable part of society and nation.

Sentence: This tendency has altered the thought pattern, lifestyle, social structure of our living abodement as well as the responsibility that one undertake in his specific life.
Description: The fragment one undertake in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace undertake with verb, past tense

Sentence: In such a situation, I feel a children who is above age of 15 can decide the course of track that which candidate is apt for his vicinity.
Description: The fragment a children who is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Error: abodement Suggestion: No alternate word