A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

Although factories are the main part of the industry and they create many job opportunities for people, but it seems to me to build a large factory near the community involves so many problems, first and the most important is the pollution of the air, and second is about the population difficulties.

To begin with, the environmental issues that a factory can make; the particle aerosols, which include hazardous materials like heavy metals are increasing. So, the deadly diseases which are caused by dangerous particles in the air and water endanger the health of human being in nearby areas of the factory. For example, my city is located near a large steel factory. The poisonous materials like mercury and lead have increased the probability of blood cancers and central nervous system diseases like MS.

Also, increasing the population near the industrial zones creates the tones of problems for native people. As you know, if the builders of the factory do not consider the conditions of the place reasonably and wisely, damages the agricultural industry of the area and has the irreparable effects on the rural and urban areas. The number of people on the farms in rural areas decrease and the agriculture in those areas can be imposed of risk; on the other side, the demand of jobs for working in the factory eager people to immigrant from rural areas in favor of getting better job opportunities. So, gradually the urban zones expand and the traffic difficulties and along with it, the pollution again makes the situation harder for a person who lives in the city.

To put the issues into a nutshell, in spite of all advantages that a factory has, because of the air pollution and increasing the population in an unreasonable way building a large factory near the community does not seem wise.

damages the agricultural industry of the area and has the irreparable effects on the rural and urban areas.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

the demand of jobs for working in the factory eager people to immigrant from rural areas in favor of getting better job opportunities.

gradually the urban zones expand and the traffic difficulties and along with it,
gradually the urban zones expand and the traffic difficulties go along with it,

The number of people on the farms in rural areas decrease
The number of people on the farms in rural areas decreases