Do you agree or disagree with the following statement To improve the quality of education universities should spend money on salaries for university professors Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

To improve the quality of education, universities should spend money on salaries for university professors.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The quality of education plays a critically important role in developing and advancing societies. To what extent increasing professors' salaries influences the quality of education has been the source of considerable controversy. In my perspective, I certainly believe that universities should raise educators' income to enhance the quality of education. I feel that way for two reasons, which I will explain in the following essay.

First of all, raising the income of faculty staff is likely to make professors more devoted to their universities and students instead of juggling between different universities to support their families or traveling overseas to universities that pay more; this reflects negatively on education. My husband is a vivid example of that situation. A long time ago, my husband had his Ph.D. in economics from one of the most prestigious universities in the US, USC. Unfortunately, when he returned to Egypt, full of hope to improve the quality of education at his Cairo university, he was shocked by the low salary, especially in our precarious economic time. That relentless financial burden undermined his ingenuity in teaching because he was tired all the time due to working in various educational institutes to cover our daily expenses. Consequently, he accepted an offer from a Saudi university, which means that his students lost a golden opportunity to benefit from his tremendous knowledge and lost better educational attainment. Had Cairo university offered him a reasonable salary, he would have contributed to education's quality of education for his students, university, and Egypt.

Second, raising professors' salaries would attract the most talented professors with a high level of expertise and proficiency to teach in universities, which will boost the quality of education. For instance, all Ph.D. holders will compete and work with diligence in their research to have a university position because of the high salary combined with prestige. Competition among scholars to be a faculty staff would enrich the entire academia with research, high-caliber professors, which guarantees a continual supply of the most brilliant professors to universities. Therefore, universities would be able to hire only recognized and intelligent professors, which undoubtedly, improves the quality of education. As you can see, raising professors' salaries encourages genius people to be professors.
In conclusion, I hold the notion that improving educators' income does contribute to the quality of education. Not only because professors dedicate themselves to their students and universities, but also it would attract the most talented people to take teaching in universities as their career objective.

around 350 words are enough
=======================