Do you agree or disagree with the following statement It is important to know what is happening around the world even if it does not affect your personal life

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important to know what is happening around the world, even if it does not affect your personal life.

Awareness and caution are the most important pillars of each society in today's world. Due to the fact we live in a fast-paced and chaotic world, it is important for us to follow the latest updated news around the world. A controversial question that is often raised regarding this issue is whether important for people to know about the events that happen around the world even if these events will not affect their lives or not. Some people possess the conviction that this knowledge is irrelevant to their lives and they should pay more attention to events that occurred in their nation, whereas I think knowing worldwide news is fruitful for our perspective. To substantiate my point of view, the following paragraphs represent a cursory glance at the most important reasons.

The first reason coming to mind elucidating my standpoint is that when we get and receive the world's news, we can elaborate our knowledge and tackle issues that may occur for us in semi-similar situations. We can increase our understanding which will result in prosperity—imagining the people from two different countries during the pandemic. I can remember that I followed up on the latest news of China's policies and disciples for overcoming the covid-19. They were beneficial and effectively crossed the board.

The second rationale reason behind this opinion is rooted in the fact that by following other countries' news we can increase our sense of responsibility. If the people of other nations are in hard circumstances and situations, we can help them and improve our social interactions and reflections. Imagining the Ukraine and Russia war. There are many people in Europe who sent gifts for Ukrainian' children this Christmas. They helped them and improve their social cycle.

In brief, due to the aforementioned reasons, I think knowing about other countries' news is beneficial for us because it improves our knowledge about their decisions and policies and, in particular, it will help us to improve our social cycle. It is anticipated that when we use the news we can build a better society.