do you agree or disagree with the following statement it is more important for governments to spend money to improve internet access than to improve public transportation use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

do you agree or disagree with the following statement?it is more important for governments to spend money to improve internet access than to improve public transportation.use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Without a shadow of doubt both public transportation and accessing the Internet play prominent roles in every individual’s life. Some people are proponents of the claim that governments should spend more money to improve public transportation than to improve Internet access ;however ,others hold opposite perspective and believe that governments should spend more money to improve internet access than to improve public transportation .The idea to which I subscribe is the latter one.my view point is based on quite a few reasons ,three compelling ones of which have been elaborated upon hereunder.
The first vital point to bear in mind is that the more access of internet increase the more people use internet; in the wake of increase internet usage , users find it interesting to use internet for their daily works ,for instance people pay their bills ,order their meal and even shop online just with using one smart device and access the Internet. People do their daily works much easier than past and this convenience make people so much happier.as you can see when scientists want to compare and evaluate the level of wellbeing of a country’s residents ,one of the variables that they include in their questionnaires is the level of accessing the Internet in a country. A case in point is my country Iran ,from ten years ago to now that the Internet access have been raised, the people feel more convenience and their daily works are being done more easier with access to the Internet.
The second noteworthy reason is that improvement in accessing to the Internet create new job opportunities, jobs like being a blogger, an online operator, a admin of a site and so on. Creating more new job opportunities help the government to drop unemployment rate and therefore they can provide better economic conditions for their country.my experience is a good example. About two years ago when I was 18 I started to learn web designing and after 6 month I find an online career in web designing and by doing this part- time work I afforded about 50 percent of my living expenses and so improvement in accessing Internet have a great impact in socioeconomic condition of a country and can create job opportunities.
The third important point that comes to mind is that improvement in accessing the Internet can decrease the people’s demand for public transportation ,I mean when people can do a lot of the their daily works online ,they use public transportation less than past and it has a lot of benefits for country.in the absence of demands the supply will decrease ,it is a principle of the economy ,so when the people don’t use public transportation for transferring ,this event helps in decreasing air pollution and other types of pollution that public transportation machines spew in the air.
In short ,all the reasons lead us to the conclusion that it is more important for government to spend money to improve internet access than to improve public transportation .spending money for improvement of internet access not only makes people’s life more easier but also create new career opportunities .consequently ,I highly suggest that the governments spend more money to improve internet access.