Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Although each of us has had so many teachers in his life, but it seems to me the best teachers in every person's life are the parents.

To begin with, for an ordinary child the first school is the family. The first people that a child visits are his parents. So, obviously children are learning from their parents the first educations, such as the rules that a child should do or should not, in the text of the family. For example, when I was a child, my parents taught me the firsts like respecting to elders, how to behave in dealing with strangers, and also the family's norms. With this background that I have from the educations in my family, gradually I realized how to behave in the bigger school like society.

Also, parents are the teachers who use the practical methods instead of just utilizing theoretical words for pointing out their children the way of the life. For instance, a father by reading diverse books, whether for himself or for his child, showed his child the importance of studying. Also, in the opposite directions, a father by smoking in front of his children can have an adverse effect on their future lives. So, reactions, good or bad, constructive or damaging, from the side of the parents have the direct impact on the children's lives.

To put the issues into a nutshell, parents are the best teachers for their children. In fact, their method of countering with their children makes them the best teachers and sometimes the heroes for them.

More content wanted to have higher marks.