Do you agree or disagree with the following statement The rules that societies today expect young people to follow and obey are too strict Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The rules that societies today expect young people to follow and obey are too strict. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In order to have a safe society and country, the ruler should plan the proper rules to avoid. Some of these rules may seem a little limiting, but they are essential in general. Some people believe that society expects the young to obey these rules without any question due to having a better society. However, I think these rules are flexible and it is easy to follow the laws—two main reasons for this claim elaborated in the following paragraphs.
To begin with, the governments establish many lows that allow people, especially the young, to challenge these rules that not readily follow. They also create some groups and analyzer to examine the effect of the rules on society and use it to revise the rules. These actions make following the rules easier and make people be a volunteer to obey the rules without any force. In case that the central part of the youngs do not believe the rules, they can protest and change those and the society support their protest. Nowadays, opposing people could change many laws such as minimum wage, feminine rights and environmental rules.
Moreover, the new rules are more supportive than the previous one and also they are more flexible. In the past, the rulers are cruel and would not consider the public; the rules were too strict, and if someone denied following, the whole family go to jail and faced many problems. But, in the last century, many changes happened and made young lives easier and convenient. Nowadays, rules are to warranty to the safety of the whole, not strict the young and prevent creativity in society.
Even though some might think society is too limiting for youngs and wants them to obey all the rules severely, the governments and society change the rules and confine them to people who can follow them easier and these lows are more flexible than the past.