Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The rules that the whole societies today expect young people to follow and obey are too strict.
No one can cast a shadow of doubt on the fact that law has an important role in each society. People should follow some particular rules for having a peaceful life and positive interaction with each other. Not all people concur when this issue arises. Being cognizant to the logic behind those who endorse or repudiate the legitimacy of this contention, not having any biased perception, I presume that young people have more freedom based on some flexible laws which they determine by societies. Among a plentitude of reasons in support of this assertion, omitting some old-fashioned traditions and severe competition among young people in modern life could be picked out for further analysis.
To commence with, a consensus has yet to be reached; however, regarding the alteration in the culture of modern societies, based upon the statistics of different general questionnaires in sundry countries, people are unanimous about the conviction that nowadays old- traditions and out of date beliefs are diminishing and people could adopt themselves with modern world and its condition; moreover, young people are more independence of their family in comparison to the past. Thus, they are free in the decision making and choosing their desires. Indeed, these changes show that young people should not necessary to obey some rigid laws. For instance, in the past young people should marriage with the girl who their parent advise them and they forced to consult with their parents in each decision.
In addition to the reason raised above; the high-pressure competition among young people could also substantiate the justifiability of the claim made at the outset of this essay. In conjunction with public belief, children have a competition with their peers from the first day of the school to gain better mark. In fact, they should approve themselves in the society and show their ability. Therefore, they should follow rules of the society for improving their skills and prepare to accept some important responsibilities. Finally, it does not need to any strict rule for these people because they should follow rules to gain their goals. A vivid example can be given to shed light on what was elaborated above. The results of a study carried out by Rice University’s graduate students unveiled that young people are in the belief that being lawful in their job is the required item for promoting in their career and satisfying their managers.
Drawing upon the above reasons, discreetly put, as far as my personal perspective on the topic is concerned, I reiterate that the today’s laws of the society are more flexible for the young people, and they are not rigid. Not only omitting some old fashion traditions but also extreme competition among young people are effective for this issue.
- Imagine that you are a student at a university where there are long breaks between semesters. The university requires all students to do one of the following for one month during the break.- Students must take a course which has no direct connection to t (76)
- You are helping to select a leader for a student organization or club. Do you agree or disagree that a person’s honesty is the most important thing to consider in deciding whom to vote for .Use reasons and examples to support your position. (80)
- Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they oppose the specific points made in the reading passage. (3)
- Do you agree or disagree: It’s more important for the government to spend money to build art museums and music performance centers than to build recreational facilities (such as swimming pool and playgrounds)? (83)
- Which one of the following values is the most important to share with a young child(5-10 years old)? 1.being helpful2.Being honest3.Being well organized (73)
- Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on the specific solutions presented the reading passage. (3)
- In times of an economic crisis, in which area should governments reduce their spending? 1. Arts 2. Scientific research 3. Parks and public gardens. (80)
- Some people believe that video games could inspire young students' interest and make their study more efficient rather than distract them and be a waste of time, so young students should be allowed to play video games.Do you agree or disagree? (80)
- some people think it is the best approach for students to learn if schools start the day at an early time in the morning. But some think the school should start the day at a late time. Which one do you prefer? Use specific reasons and detailed examples to (80)
- Students of a university have a long break between university semesters; the university requires all students to do one of the following for one month during the break:1. Students must take a course on the subject that has no direct connection to their m (73)