Do you agree or disagree with the following statement When people succeed it is entirely because of hard work Luck has nothing to do with their success Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? When people succeed, it is entirely because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with their success. Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position

Every person in this world has a dream that wants to achieve, but that needs a lot of effort. I believe that success is only the result of hard-working.
To begin with, success is always the result of hard work over a long time, also it happens gradually and only after a series of correct decisions and small victories. success is usually the result of careful planning, research, and education, all of which require a lot of work to achieve.

In addition to that, achieving a dream needs hard work, for example, many students aim for studying in the best universities, but only a few students can achieve their dream because preparing for the entrance exam requires patience, which is shown by only a few students.

In the end, I believe that success comes as a result of hard work because success takes a lot of time to achieve, and it also requires careful planning.