Do you agree or disagree with following statement? Young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities

Nowadays by emerging of technology, our life will be changed very swiftly. The youths' interests have been altered such as allocating a specific time to their communities. The controversial question which is often raised regarding is whether young people tend to spend their time for helping their communities. From my own vantage perspective, I am strongly agreed with this idea that young people do not assign time to aid their communities and I will explicate my chief reasons through the following paragraphs.

To commence, the first subtle point requires to be mentioned is that young people are so busy and have to deal with tremendous issues in their life. Therefore, neither they can contemplate about their communities' issues, nor give adequate time to helping them. From my experience, I work in a big company about 9 hours in weekdays. Coincidently, I am studying at a university, so in the weekends I have planned to do my projects and assignments. With these subjects how can I allocate my time to communities? Hence, in our competitive environment youths could not think about communities.

Another compelling reason comes into consideration is other attractive activities which young people prefer to participate. In order to shed more light on the proposed fact various social networks like Viber, Instogram, Facebook, and etc. which are promulgated among juvenile account for wasting their time. Young people claim their time is limited to contribute to their communities. Whereas, they spend several time on other bootless entertainment.

The last but not the least reason why I comply with this subject is that young people are not interested with these sorts of actions. A noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics, revealed by a recently conducted social research, demonstrate more than 70 percent of juveniles believe helping to communities is not profitable or efficient. They neither are satisfied nor feel pleasure after supporting their communities.

To wrap it up, attending to our communities' issues and attempting to obviate them is an untenable social activity. Although, young people do not care about them due to their busy time, other appealing activities and having bootless results from the youths' view. I firmly recommend that government, hand in hand with, families organize some plans to show the significance of communities in our society to young people.

Therefore, neither they can contemplate about their communities' issues
Therefore, neither can they contemplate about their communities' issues