Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts.

I agree with this statement that said it is more important for students to understand idea and concepts than it is for them to learn facts. because the first step for learning facts is understanding those facts. if we do not have any idea about what that learned to us, obviously we can not learn that. sometimes we need to imagination of some thing that we are learning about that and in other time, we need to manipulate some concepts for understanding the elements of that. there is some experiments in some lesson or books of students, this experiment help them to face with some cases in fact place. a lot of teacher try to help students for understanding some cases by showing those in the environment such as going to science pick nick. in other example some times teacher ask to students for drawing what teacher has teached. in higher degree of education or even in elementary education students have to do a project about what professor or teacher said if they do not have an idea or vision or opinion about subject of project they can not do project, perfectly and in the best way. some times we have to drow some thing for create an idea.