Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Parents today are more involved in their children’s education than were parents in the past.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
The advent of technology in almost all fields and civilization have had a greater influence in the society. It had an influence and still causing in a such a way that even if a parent does not look after his or her child in education, the technology and this socialized world educates them. To say, I deny the statement that Parents today are more involved in their children's learning and support rather the other way round. To support this opinion, I would explore in the following paragraphs with few reasons and appropriate instances.
We all know that technology today will be outdated tomorrow. With this fast growth of technology we ourselves have adapted to this proliferation. For instance, microwave oven came a decade back and today we will find eight out of ten homes using ovens. This technology growth is happening form grass root to galaxies. It has spread its hands in medical, education, transportation sectors and what not?. Coming to the education sector, many learning applications have been introduced that teaches us with a single click. These applications have been designed such that they are interactive too. I believe that with these kind of application, the parents need nor bother for their children's education as they use to ponder upon in the past.
Next, today's generation show more social characteristics that the older generation. There are many programs on foreign exchange, conducted in schools and universities where the students can meet people form different countries and have a talk. With this kind of exposure, the students automatically identify their field of interest and start educating themselves. For example, my nephew was weak in his studies initially when he joined the school. After two years, a program, in his school namely communication had a major influence on him. He became super smart and started scoring good in his courses. He became move of a extrovert kid who was taught to be an introvert.
In a nutshell, I disagree to the point that parents should involve in their child's education. Rather, I support that today's competitive world, would help the student to become more independent and educate himself or herself.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 2 days ago||nolo||70||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 3 days ago||sena||70||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 14 hours ago||xmen1404||76||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 6 days ago||Chuppy||76||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 6 days ago||Chuppy||68||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week firstname.lastname@example.org||60||Read full essay|
|3 months 4 weeks ago||manhhieu2001||70||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||toeflbeginner||73||Read full essay|
|9 months 1 week ago||joyce05||60||Read full essay|
|9 months 2 weeks ago||micheala||65||Read full essay|
- TPO-11 - Integrated Writing Task A recent study reveals that people especially young people are reading far less literature,novels, plays, and poems,than they used to. This is troubling because the trend has unfortunate effects for the reading public, for (85)
- Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the pastUse specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the pastUse specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (66)
- TPO-09 - Integrated Writing Task Car manufacturers and governments have been eagerly seeking a replacement for the automobile's main source of power, the internal-combustion engine. By far the most promising alternative source of energy for cars is the hy (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours. (66)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Parents today are more involved in their children’s education than were parents in the past.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- Essay topics: TPO-08 - Integrated Writing TaskToward the end of his life, the Chevalier de Seingalt (1725-1798) wrote a long memoir recounting his life and adventures. The Chevalier was a somewhat controversial figure, but since he met many famous people, (73)
- TPO-07 - Integrated Writing Task In an effort to encourage ecologically sustainable forestry practices, an international organization started issuing certifications to wood companies that meet high ecological standards by conserving resources and recyclin (73)
- TPO-05 - Integrated Writing Task As early as the twelfth century A.D., the settlements of Chaco Canyon in New Mexico in the American Southwest were notable for their "great houses," massive stone buildings that contain hundreds of rooms and often stand th (73)