Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree that job has greater effect on your overall happiness than social life?
Both of the high prestige job and social life play a pivotal role in the quality of people. A controversial question which is often raised regarding this issue is whether job has greater effect on our overall happiness than social life. Some people possess the conviction that this statement is true whereas others hold exactly the opposite and allege that the importance of social life overweight the importance of job. I personally contend that although social life has an undeniable effect on our lives, having a greater job is of paramount importance. To substantiate my point of view, the following paragraphs represent a cursory glance at the most outstanding reasons.
The first reason coming to mind to elucidate my standpoint is concerned with this issue that from the psychological point of view, having a good job has myriad of desirable influences in our lives. Job can has an effect on the self-esteem and self-confidence of people in their social lives. Someone who has a high position in a well-known company, has more confidence and respect and always others admire him. To shed light on this issue, take a real example from my friends. I have a friend who works as a manager in a big company. On the other hand, his brother is merely a simple employee. All people respect my friend and admire him. These demeanor leads to the fact that my friend is satisfied with his life and is happy. On the contrary, his brother suffers from the behavior of others and is discontent with his position. These repercussions contribute to his unhappiness.
The second rationale behind this opinion is rooted in the fact that in today's world, economy is of paramount importance in our lives. Thanks to the fact that lots of countries suffer from economic problems and the rate of unemployment incessantly escalates. Thus, getting involved in a job with a good salary and position is crucial. In fact, someone who has a good job feels secure. As a consequence, owing to this feeling, he is happy and can have an enjoyable life. The noteworthy statistics, revealed by a social research conducted in my country, show that more than 70 percent of people who are satisfied with their lives has a good job. Conversely, about 85 percent of people who are anxious and depressed do not have an appropriate job.
In conclusion, contemplating all the aforementioned reasons, one soon realizes that not only job is one of the most important factors in our lives, but also it can affect all aspects of our lives. Therefore, if people want to have a convenient and happy life, they should strive to have a good job.
- If you need to take a course, which professor's course would you like to take?• a professor who was voted the most popular• a professor who has just won an award for an outstanding research (73)
- If you were the leader of the country, what kind of policy would you use to succeed?1. Creating job for unemployed people2. Develop agriculture and reduce food prices3. Develop Housing (90)
- Some people say people taking risks can be more successful than people who are careful and cautious. What is your opinion? Please give specific details and examples in your answer. (76)
- Do you agree or disagree that job has greater effect on your overall happiness than social life? (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In the past it was easier to identify what type of career or job would lead to a secure, successful future.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Leadership comes naturally: one cannot learn to be a leader.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statements?Because people are busy doing so many different things, they do very few things well.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?For the successful development of a country, it is more important for a government to spend money on the education of very young children (five to ten years old) than to spend money on universities.Use (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Famous entertainers and athletes deserve to have more privacy than they have now.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone, online games, and social networking Web site.Use specific reasons and examples t (83)