A foreign visitor has only one day to spend in your country. Where should this visitor go on that day? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

It would be better to know a little about the person who wants to visit my country in one day, if I were supposed to propose a city of Iran to her or him. Obviously, it is important to comprehend what visitor is looking for, what kind of places he prefers to be there, and also when he will travel to Iran. As my country has various cities with their own especial traits, it seems hard to choose one of them but, in general, there are few well-known cities which can draw every tourist's attraction in my country. Tehran as a capital city is one of my choices for person who wants to know closely about people's social life. Esfahan is my second selection where is full of historical buildings with great architecture and lots of other terrific things from the past. Tabriz, my hometown, is my last proposal for someone who can be impressed by art, poem, and museums.

Tehran as capital of Iran can show social and real life of Iranian people well. Although Tehran has no any specific things like other cities of Iran, it can show clearly normal life of people. Totally, the most common offices, job centers, markets, universities, and industries are allocated there and people with divers ranges of races, culture, and languages have emigrated from other cities looking for their requests to this big. In this way, Tehran has become the most crowded city in Iran which can show people's communication, and progress in all aspects of life and business.in the recent years. Commerce, marketing, business, and shopping have been formed in perfect shape there. So, I suppose that Tehran can be amazing for some tourists who want to discern and deal with everything which generations confront with in my country.

Shiraz is the graveyard of Saadi Shirazi who is the most famous poet all around the world. Shriz is definitely nice and peaceful place which attracts everybody interested in art and poems. There are some prodigious handwritten of Saadi there and besides the cemetery of artists some memorial places have been created over time. Each year, at especial occasion, poets get together there and held some art commemorations. Individuals held great respect to the artists and writers in particular that is laudable and undeniable.

Esfagan is the best city of Iran for everybody who can feel and construe the real history of Iran there. It has included our precious heritage and remnants remained from the past realms and dynasty. The historical bridge named Sioose Pole built over the river is really majestic and wonderful structure. The tremendous mosques and squares are also worth to visit in Isfahan. Now, Esfahan is the first city as a touristic city in Iran in which all kind of art works are depicting and exhibiting there.

Finally, I don't think that it will be feasible for a tourist to discover and see one place let alone one city for just one day. To best of my experience, for a tourist, there are three famous cities; Tehran, Esfahan, and Shiraz where I can propose to a visitor to go there. According to her or his aim of traveling to Iran, he or she can opt among those three one.

Shriz is definitely nice and peaceful place
Shriz is definitely a nice and peaceful place

is really majestic and wonderful structure
is really a majestic and wonderful structure
is really majestic and wonderful

Cities in the introduction and essay body are different.