In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon. Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

I totally agree with a fact that nowadays people are living longer . Today life span has increased due to many reasons.

First is due to advancement in medicine. Earlier mortality rate was higher certainly because there were no proper medications available for ill people. But nowadays our medical field has advanced so much that people are able to get their medications of almost all diseases. I want to give an example in this case. My friend was suffering from breast cancer few months back. Doctor advised her certain medications to take for a particular time period. After completing her course of medications she was perfectly fine. i thought that if she might be in earlier time period result would defienetely be not the same.

Secondly, People have become more health conscious noways which certainly improve their life span. For example my aunty was overweight 5 months back and due to her obesity she was suffering from many problems like swollen ankles, joint pain , increased blood pressure. But with proper diet plan and exercise she is able to regain her ideal weight and also she is perfectly healthy now without any medical problem which surely increases her life span.

Thirdly, with the advancement in technology and facilities people are able to live longer now . For example new surgery techniques have developed. Also various health facilities like ambulance services in case of emergency, quick first aid are avalaible now which were not available during earlier times.

Fourthly, due to increased literacy a large number of health care professionals like doctors, nurses, dentists are available to give proper care to their patients which were not in earlier time due to shortage of health care professionals.

Hence, for these reasons people are living longer now. Life expectancy has increased and we certainly should do our best to improve it further.

Sentence: After completing her course of medications she was perfectly fine. i thought that if she might be in earlier time period result would defienetely be not the same.
Error: defienetely Suggestion: definitely

Sentence: Also various health facilities like ambulance services in case of emergency, quick first aid are avalaible now which were not available during earlier times.
Error: avalaible Suggestion: available