Many people believe that it is very important to make large amount of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyze each viewpoint and take a stand.Give specific reasons for your position.

Every person has their own beliefs and thoughts. Many people believe that it is very important to make a large amount of money , while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Both viewpoints have their own pros and cons .

Firstly, if we make a large amount of money then we can provide better standard of living for our family . Moreover because of high cost of living and increase in price rise people have to earn more in order to gain all the facilities. Secondly, People who have more amount of money can help other homeless and needy people. So in that way they can contribute in a social work also.

In contrast, Some people are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. In this way they can spend some time with their family members also which will give them real joy of life. Furthermore, these people have less workload which contribute to less stress and because of the fact that stress is the main causative factor to all the heath hazards , these people are more heathy as compared to those with high work load.

From my perspective, I would be satisfied to earn a comfortable living because I prefer to spend time with my family rather than working whole day and night in order to make more money. Moreover, I think large amount of money will eventually lead to stress and many heath problems and therefore i will not make large amount of money at the cost of my heath.

To conclude, Money is very important for comfortable living but we should not compromise our heath and family in order to earn it more and more. One rightly said that Most beautiful thing in this world is to see your family smiling and next best thing is to know that you are the reason behind that smile . Therefore we should take out some time from our busy schedule to spend with our family members in order to give them that smile.This is what they want.

Sentence: Furthermore, these people have less workload which contribute to less stress and because of the fact that stress is the main causative factor to all the heath hazards , these people are more heathy as compared to those with high work load.
Error: causative Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: heathy Suggestion: healthy