Giving money

Giving money

It goes without saying that, in this modern era where we live, education playing a central role in people’s life. Parents try different methods to encourage their children to be more well-educated at school. One of these ways is giving money. While some people may disagree with this idea but from my own perspective, this is a double-edged sword which can be both beneficial and deleterious for students but its merits -with all its negative effects—overweigh its demerits. I am of this opinion because of two main reasons, which are elaborated in the following paragraphs.

First and foremost, giving money idea induces students to succeed in their education by inciting to study more efficiently- resulting in better marks- which results in more money for them. A desirable result; Because money is very interesting for school-age students. In our school time, most of us have seen someone with lower intelligence, which has been more successful than those who are not encouraged but are clever.

Furthermore, this notion will assist students in learning how to manage their monies. Its crystal clear that by having money during childhood and spending it, they may make some mistakes but they will learn a necessary skill which can be used in other aspects of life. For instance, with this ability, they will learn how to regulate their time which results in efficient performance in all of their lifespan, especially in the future periods of life. Moreover, this ability cannot be achieved over a night; consequently, it is better for children to practice management principles at early ages so that it grows roots in their personality.
In summary, having the aforementioned reasons and examples into account, I firmly believe that by implementing this idea not only can students be more successful in their education but also, they can learn money management skill which is essential in modern society. In a word, the fact that motivation always works is deniable.