How Do Movies Or Television Influence People’s Behavior? Use Reasons And Specific Examples To Support Your Answer.

Television is the electrical device, which you can easily find in any person’s home. The purpose of T.V is for amusement, which is not served properly now a days. The T.V has a huge influence on people’s mind and behavior. Some people may say that it creates good and positive impact on human by motivating them for their career like athletes. However, I would say it creates very negative and bad impression on people’s mind. I would like to elaborate it with following reasons.

First, T.V. limits the social interaction among the all people. T.V. limits the communication and conversation in the family member. Take my family as an example, twelve years ago; we had some rules about our family dinner. All the members were gathered at our dining room. Then, we were chatting about our whole day’s activity and joking around. It was best part of our dinner. Since my uncle gifted us a nice Samsung LED, 40 inch T.V., I have created a very bad habit of watching T.V while eating. I was addicted to cartoon network. I could not resist myself from watching it. I started eating food in other room, where my T.V. was set up else than dining room. My father went banana on me, as I was not participating in family dinner. Eventually, I became isolated from my parents and siblings. I tried to give up my bad habit but I did not win. Moreover, I became more immovable and activity less. I cannot even think about anything else while watching T.V. It limits my mental ability of thinking. I became couch potato, as I was not doing any outdoor playing activity. All in one, it affected me badly without any activity.

Second, people blindly want to follow, what they see in movies and shows. Now a day in T.V. shows we can see all kind of program, like adult, action, comedy. However, all of them are not good for our shelves, as in movies they show vulgarity, rape, assortment, crime etc. This all creates very negative impact on person’s mind specially teenagers and kids. They simply want to follow them and copy them without thinking of its outcome. For instance, my sixteen year girl neighbor , who is doing study in the high school. She is a huge fan of Hollywood. Whenever her parents are out of home, she watches movie with high volume. One day, she went in party with her friends. She wore very short clothes and went in her friend’s car. After some time police came with her to drop her, as she was drunk, they found her on outside the club. I was socked with that view. She was trying to imitate Hollywood life style. You can see, how the television has created impression on kids.

To wrap up all, T.V. has created very bad impact not only it limits communication but also, shows bad examples to kids. The solution of this problem is to limit the use of T.V. It will not create any problem and it will serve the purpose of entertainment.

It was best part of our dinner.
It was the best part of our dinner.

has created very bad impact not only it limits communication but also, shows bad examples to kids
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?