If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

Our hometowns are an important part of our lives. We spend most of our time and raise our children there. If I could change one important thing about my hometown Perth Amboy, I would change their library for two important reasons.

The main reason is that the library is for all people in the town. Children, elderly, and adults all of them using the library to do some works or just to spend time reading. For example, I remember when I was a child I used to go with my mother a lot to the library. I even learned how to read there. As I growing up, I started to go with my friends. So, in each stage in my life I remember myself being in the library doing deferent things as reading, doing homework, and participating in library activities. As you could see, the library is an important place for all residents and everybody needs it.

Second, our hometown library is an old one that needs an extreme makeover and repairs. For instance, we moved from California to Perth Amboy, NJ. before two years. The first thing that I checked was the library. When I enter for the first time to the library building, I shocked. The building was miserable. It was an old, dirty, dark library and the paint was falling apart from the wall. The air was smelly with dust and humidity. I couldn’t stay there more than five minutes. Then I start looking for other libraries but I found out that, it’s the only one in our town. Then, I went to other library in a city near us; they told me I can’t borrow books from them because I am not a resident in their town. From my experience I could say that people in my hometown losing an important opportunity to have a place that connects all types of people and gives them a lot of joy. That’s why the library in my town should be changed to a better place.

In conclusion, if I could change anything in my hometown, I would change the library. Not only does it an old one, but it also a place for all residents in deferent ages. That’s why the city should do their best to renovate libraries.

Children, elderly, and adults all of them using the library
Children, elderly, and adults all of them are using the library

As I growing up,
As I am growing up,

, we moved from California to Perth Amboy, NJ. before two years.
, we moved from California to Perth Amboy, NJ. two years ago.

Sentence: So, in each stage in my life I remember myself being in the library doing deferent things as reading, doing homework, and participating in library activities.
Error: deferent Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Not only does it an old one, but it also a place for all residents in deferent ages.