One of the best ways that parents can help their teenager children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part time job

One of the best ways that parents can help their teenager children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job.

We are living in a competitive society with many young people graduating from colleges hunting for jobs every year, and in order to prepare for this kind of future many parents start to encourage their teenage children to take a part time job to get ready. Personally speaking, I think this is a reasonable action and I will explain my reasons in this essay.

First of all, taking a part time job can help children get an idea of how hard it is to make money. As children, most of us basically don't give much care about what it takes to earn the money we ask from our parents every day. So why wait until adulthood to discover it when taking a part-time job can teach children this lesson, which can seemingly help them get prepared. What's more. Because of the lack of skills and knowledge, the young can almost only doing some unpleasant part-time jobs involving physical labor. This might also motivate them to study hard in the school to avoid this kind of future. So the part-time jobs can offers enough education about life so it won't be a waste of time.

Secondly, the kind of experience can help children learn how to deal with social relationship. Back in school we have lots of freedom on choosing with whom we can be with, but when it comes to full-time jobs when we are adults, we have no choice but to work with the same colleagues every week, no matter we like them or not. So part-time jobs can well offer teenagers a chance to get a taste of it, how it feels like to work with other, and practice handling social relationships to some extent. So part-time jobs get the young prepared for future jobs in term of relationships.

However some people believe part-time jobs can distract students from their main goal, studying hard. But the young don’t have to take such jobs during semesters, instead they can work in summer holiday when they have lots of spare time.

In a nutshell, because part-time jobs can teach students the money doesn't come easily and give them some experience of social relationships, parents can encourage their young to take a part-time job to get ready for adulthood.

the young can almost only doing some unpleasant part-time jobs
the young can almost only do some unpleasant part-time jobs

So the part-time jobs can offers enough education
So the part-time jobs can offer enough education

because part-time jobs can teach students the money doesn't come easily

---------------------------