People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).
Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Most of the people attend college or university for many various reasons whether personal or social purposes. But I think the social goals like career preparation and getting new experiences are at the first level of importance.

To begin with, new experiences have their own real and actual concepts, if we investigate them in their social context. Getting new achievements for career preparation needs to cope with diverse people. In fact, the first and the best place that a person can promote his theoretical and practical knowledge in suitable groups, fulfill at the university or college. For example, for being a skilled journalism you have to warm up your hands in writing about your interested subject at different levels. It is the issue that you do it under investigation of knowing and acknowledged people.

Also, new experiences can be considered into two categories, personal and social experiences. The second part is the main part; because it has a direct relationship with your future career. For instance, previously I was a shy girl; I could not express my ideas in front of people and it was really difficult for me to cope with other members in a group. At university, I discovered myself as a person who needs a job for a living. To know that, I tried to share in diverse groups and since then gradually I have experienced new events and noble things. Today, I do not have any problem with my colleagues with different characters. So, I really appreciate to the university that I used to study there.

To put the issues into a nutshell, people attend to college and university to improve their social skills to prepare for the future job and life.