A person should never make an important decision alone

A person should never make an important decision alone.

Sometimes we have to make decisions, which can have a very big influence on our lives and even others’. The question is whether people should make a decision alone or not. I believe that they should do because of some reasons – the responsibility, being objective, reducing the chance of the failures by consulting with the appropriate people.

The first point is the responsibility. When you make a wrong decision, you will have everybody around you, and blaming you. Because we can make an irreversible decision, unfortunately. Therefore, people should make a decision with other, which will also make you feel less guilty, I think.

The second point is the being objective. First of all, we have to look at the definition of the objective. Objective means based on different people’s ideas, not only the one person. A lot of studies have shown that the objective ideas have always been better than the subjective ideas. Thus, we can consult with other people, for example from different ages, genders, races, and also the different fields of the job. It will hugely help you due to the broadened perspective created by these people.

The final point I want to mention is the reducing the chance of the failures by consulting with the appropriate people. Consulting with the appropriate people is a very important thing, since they can lead you to make a wrong decision. That is why, there a lot of consulting agencies, for example an education consultor. I used to believe that studying abroad is very difficult thing, indeed I did not know that my idea is wrong, until I met someone who is an education consultor. He gave me some reasons which proved that it was not that much difficult. Let’s imagine, if I did not meet with him, I would take a wrong decision by studying in this country, which would not make me get the successful career, and even life.

To sum up, you can, however, trust your the decision making skill, but you will regret your decisions one day, that is why consulting with others has been the best option ever.