Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave? Use specific examples to support your answer.

Clothes are really important in our lives. Kinds of clothes, and the ways that we dress our clothes can influence our behavior and affect on the way how other people look at us. Some believe that clothes have such effects, others disagree. Personally, I think that clothes impact our behavior for the following reasons.

To begin with, I act differently when I dress different kinds of clothes and people react differently depend on what I dressed. Clothes give an impression about people's personalities either they are respectful, worthwhile or not. For example when I worked in Giant Pharmacy as a pharmacy technician, I noticed that my clothes have an impact on my behavior and on people who I dealt with them daily. When I dressed formal clothes, I felt that I am serious. So I started to act seriously and never wasted time or did something out of work. People looked to me with more respect. When I told them instructions about their medications they trust me and did what I told them. On the other hand, when at the beginning of my work, I dressed casual clothes like T-shirt and Jeans, I felt more relax and I did not take the work seriously. Most of the time, I acted carelessly. People did take what I say seriously. Whenever I talked to them, they wanted to talk to a pharmacist to make sure about what I was saying. Therefore, clothes have a tremendous effect on our behaviors and people’s behaviors, as well.

Another reason is that we act according to kinds of clothes that we wear. If the clothes are comfortable we act in a relax manner. If the clothes are formal and tide, we act strictly. For instance, at home, wearing wide and light clothes enables us to be relaxed and feel comfortable. We can sit or lay in any position we want. We became nicer and less stressed. In contrast, wearing tide, formal clothes makes us behave somewhat decisively and seriously like what we dress at work to get the attention and respect of others. According to that we wear the convenient clothes that suit places we go to. For example, wearing flat shoes help us shopping better without getting tired since we know these shoes help us walk for longer time without getting tired. Thus kinds of clothes can influence our behaviors.

To sum up, though some people think clothes have no impact on us, I think the opposite. Clothes change our behaviors and the behaviors of people toward us. Different kinds of clothes let us act differently. I recommend that people should wear the suitable kind of clothes according to place that they go to in order to act well and to get positive reactions from others.

on people who I dealt with them daily.
on people whom I dealt with daily.

I felt more relax
I felt more relaxing

wearing flat shoes help us shopping better
wearing flat shoes helps us shopping better

1. No. of Words: 461 while No. of Different Words: 209

2. The reason 1 and reason 2 are similar:

reason 1: I act differently when I dress different kinds of clothes

reason 2: we act according to kinds of clothes that we wear.

Check and read articles online about advanced essay writing.

---------------------