Some people believe that the earth is being harmed damaged by human activity Others feel that human activity makes the earth a better place to live What is your opinion

Some people believe that the earth is being harmed ( damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the earth a better place to live. What is your opinion?

Nobody doubts that we live in a rapidly changing time. The earth's features have been altered dramatically for the last couple of decades due to human activities. Surprisingly many think that human activity positively affects the earth, which is a boon for the earth and living creatures. However, I believe that human is damaging the earth. I feel this way for several reasons, which I will explore in the following essay.

First of all, most pollution around the globe is created by humans. Many harmful pollutants are manufactured pollutants. Various types of pollutants are emitted from factories, cars, and planes daily—moreover, water pollution which causing harm to all creatures living in the seas and oceans. Plastic, for example, kills hundreds of fish in the oceans. Furthermore, disposing of wastewater in the rivers and lakes destroyed the habitats of many living creatures. For instance, there is a lake near my house with a spectacular view, where people used to go picnic, until 2007 when the mayor allowed factories to dispose of wastewater in the lake. After that, the lake has converted to a deadliness region.

Furthermore, the world is losing biodiversity because of the increase in human activity. Many wild animals are extinct, and many others are endangered due to global warming, which results from human activity. Moreover, overhunting of some animal species causes a serious reduction of the species population and causes harm to the wildlife. For example, Gazals were a viral species in my country until the 1960s. At that time, people started hunting them. This particular activity was the main reason for declining the gazal's population from thousands to tenths.

In conclusion, human activity has destroyed habitats of many animal species and increased water, soil, and air pollution worldwide. So, I believe that governments and public organizations would control humans activity to save the wildlife.