Essay topics: Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programs (for example working for a charity, improving the neighborhood or teaching sports to younger children). To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Nowadays there would be an unpaid community services such as working for a charity, helping older people etc. are in some countries.These sometimes could be rules, sometimes rituals, but the most parts of them might be related with religions.
First of all, some services are necessary.In community, there are several different types of people who have different ages.And, some of them are older who needed help, some of are younger who live with their family or studying in school, and some parts could be young adults who like be in social environments.Although, all of them have their own abilities, they sometimes need helping from their families, teacher or neighborhoods.
Also, almost all big and developed countries supply all necessities to their needless people.These things such as foods, living places, health equipment, educations so on.But, all of them cost a lot, and they must be paid with money.And, governments separate some parts of their budgets for consuming these efforts.While goverments support their needless people, some volunteers want to join these facilities for their decisions.And, they usually work on educations and helping older people.
In addition, these types of works often about religion in some developing countries such as Turkey,Indonesia,Malaysia.All of them have common approach on their religions which is Islam.Islam religion show people helping is good and positive thing.In these countries, people implement unpaid community services like job, because they think they have to follow rules of their religion.
In conclusion, taking account of all above examples and reasons, I agree that statement.All countries have to give many options to their people who need help, but some parts of these activities should be done volunteers.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 weeks 11 hours ago||Dolang||67||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||learnafren||73||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 days ago||moeinynsi||61||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||elizabeth.queijo||61||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||annie95||78||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||annie95||56||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||bhatvishal@||67||Read full essay|
|5 months 5 days ago||AydaShah||56||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||nobita||89||Read full essay|
|6 months 2 weeks ago||Bhimani Nikunj||11||Read full essay|
- Technology has changed the way we communicate, but not for the better. Do you agree or disagree? (70)
- A new acquaintance of yours is thinking about studying your native language. How would you convince him or her that this would be a good decision? (60)
- Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do?•Interrupt and correct the mistake right away.•Wait until the class or meeting (70)
- Young people should try different jobs before they decide which job or career they will choose in the long term. (78)
- do you agree or disagree with the following statement? because people are busy doing so many different things, they do very few things well. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? After high school students ahould have at least one year to work or travel. It is better that attending university straight away. (73)
- Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. (70)
- do you agree or disagree with the following statement? in today's world it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct. use specific reasons and examples to support your answ (73)
- Some people believe that museum should introduce the culture and civilization of their own country, while some others believe that museum should represent the culture and civilization of all nations. Which side do you agree with express your reason? (65)
- Many high school students are doing a lot of school work already, Some people believe that students should help their parents with household chores, since it‘s the best way to give them a sense of responsibility. (76)