Essay topics: Some people believe that when busy parents do not have a lot of time to spend with their children, the best use of that time is to have fun playing games or sports. Other believe that it is best to use that time doing things together that are related to schoolwork, which of the two approaches do you prefer?
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Parents nowadays do not have enough time being with their children, so they are pretty serious about what to do when they finally squeeze their time to accompany their kids, either playing sports and having other kinds of entertainments or dealing with children's schoolwork. Personally, I would suggest parents spend this precious time doing something relaxing and trying to create joyful memories for their kids' childhood.
First, playing games with young children in their spare time will improve family relationship between parents and children. Today, since adults are getting more and more pressure from their work, the time they spent with their children has been shorten gradually. Even though parents care so much about the kids' study at school, they should not show their concern as long as they have time to deal with family issues, because this will leave negative impression of themselves being too pushy to their children rather than the image of kindness and caring. However, playing games, such as outdoor activities, going to amusement parks and travelling around other places, with their children are beneficial to building up positive bounds between parents and young kids.
Second, playing games or doing sports will be helpful to let children be healthier, since at school, teachers concentrate more of their effort on learning knowledge and spend less time on doing exercise to improve children's body conditions. After school classes, parents are supposed to pay attention on children's health development, and spending more time on trying to solve academic problems will make their kids in worse conditions, physically and psychologically. Young people, especially high school students, have spent too much time sitting on chairs indoors, and escaping from rooms are so necessary for them, otherwise their bad health would create obstacles in their future development.
Although, some may choose to spend more time on studying schoolwork, and they even show big progress in their grades, in the long run, parents should help their kids to make the right choice of keeping healthy. There are so many examples of people who are talented enough to make some breakthrough in work, but they are stopped by their physical conditions. An extraordinary artist, who is a friend of my mom, has won many prizes in the first thirty years of her life, however she was too ambitious that used to locked herself in her office for days, suddenly she got an uncured illness and has to stay in bed for the rest of her life. Her life gives us so much pities, and makes me rethink about my life’s pursuit.
In sum, parents would better spend their spare time giving their children the right direction about their life and helping them to keep healthy, which is a double-win that benefit both the relationship between parents and children and the future development of children’s lives.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|9 hours 39 min email@example.com||70||Read full essay|
|1 day 2 hours firstname.lastname@example.org||70||Read full essay|
|1 day 5 hours email@example.com||60||Read full essay|
|6 days 16 hours ago||hossein_mehri||73||Read full essay|
|6 days 16 hours ago||Christine hanna||81||Read full essay|
|1 week 4 hours ago||parinaz.rnj||70||Read full essay|
|1 week 18 hours ago||zeeryan||60||Read full essay|
|1 week 2 days ago||kamyar azimi ho...||60||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 2 days ago||ArmenM||70||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 3 days ago||Amin1990||70||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than they are to older people.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In the past, young people depended too much on their parents to make decisions for them; today young people are better able to make decisions about their own lives.Use specific reasons and examples to (80)
- Some people believe that when busy parents do not have a lot of time to spend with their children, the best use of that time is to have fun playing games or sports. Other believe that it is best to use that time doing things together that are related to s (65)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people today have no influence on the important decisions that determine the future of society as a whole.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (75)
- Some parents offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school. Do you think this is a good idea?Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? When teachers assign projects on which students must work together, the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects.Use specific reasons and examples to sup (80)
- Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cellphone, online games and social networking websites. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Playing computer games is a waste of time. Children should not be allowed to play them.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (62.5)
- tpo9Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80)