Some people say that the internet provides people with a lot of valuable information Other think access to so much information creates problems Which view do you support and why

Some people say that the internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Other think access to so much information creates problems. Which view do you support and why.

internet is very widespreading these days. In fact, it is available everywhere and almost everyone use it. So when considering the information provided by the internet, I think there is a lot of valuable information over the internet.

First, internet is a source of many references could be used by any field professional. Such as engineers, doctors or students. For example, when my friend was preparing for one of his assignments in the university about the insects, he finds all needed references through the internet and he gets very interesting images about rare kinds of insects. His professor was amazed by his assignment and he got full mark.

Second, internet not only has many references but also could provide news and information about the whole world in minutes. Actually, the world turns to be like a small village because of the internet. one of my friends has a passion about cooking new kinds of food, therefore she keeps looking about new recipes from new countries. Now she can cook very delicious dishes from many countries she has never visited. For example, she invited us to a fantastic Japanese dinner last week and she promised us that next time she will learn how to make an unforgettable Italian dishes .
That's why I believe people could highly benefit from the internet and they can get a lot of valuable information from it.

Minimum 250 words wanted