Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which of these situations do you think is better?

In many modern societies, the question of when the best time for becoming independent for young children is, is becoming a contentious issue among many psychologists and sociologists. The transition period from living with parents and becoming independent is a crucial period that affect the future life of a young person substantially. As far as I am concerned, I conspicuously declare that living with parents for a longer time is more beneficial for juveniles. Among many reasons in support of this assertion improving personality virtues, precedence of financial independence, and getting a better view to life and its problems can be picked out for further discussion.

To begin with, managing a successful life needs to know the keys to behave in an effective way with other people of society. According to a study of successful people in Iran, it was found that effective relationship is the most important factor in people's prosperity. Moreover, other necessary virtues that improves the quality of life, like probity, takes time to penetrate in one's personality. People need to spend their own to learn behavioral skills before they become independent in life. Living longer with parents provide brilliant opportunity to achieve these skills and prepare for life.

Second, financial independence is of great importance. Admittedly, money plays an important role in life. Based on various research studies in different countries, lack of money is the most common reason for depression. Becoming independent before finding a good job will result in working hard instead of truly living. People may have to go under heavy loans and extremely pitiful financial condition. On the contrary, spending two or three years after financial independence with family and saving money can facilitate the arduous steps of getting independent.

Last but not least, as people get older, they become more profoundly familiar with different aspects of life. Getting more experience, they can gradually know how to deal with life's vicissitudes. Life's every-day problems can be very irritating for a young person who does not know how to treat them. Furthermore, experiencing life near skillful parents can provide peace which is substantial in learning the life's complexities and also incredibly beneficial sources of lessons.

Drawing upon the reasons, while some sophisticated people might assert that young people should get independent as soon as possible, as far as my personal perspective to the topic is concerned, I subscribe to the idea of spending more time with family based on reasons elaborated above.

a crucial period that affect the future life
a crucial period that affects the future life

virtues that improves the quality
virtues that improve the quality

Getting more experience, they can gradually know how to deal with life's vicissitudes
By getting more experience, they can gradually know how to deal with life's vicissitudes

Need to be more straight forward. Make reasons simpler, clear like 'save time", "save money...'.