Essay topics: Technology has changed the way we communicate, but not for the better. Do you agree or disagree?
By an inventions of new developed methods including an internet or a cell phone, there were a high price communications such as using animals, letters, vehicles which carrying packages and their coverings. So, our era's ways more effective than before.
Let's think the past methods such as using pets, birds, letters. All of these ways had been used until mid of the twentieth century, and they have some difficulties, their ways have more risky factors than later methods. Then, their messages and communication issues go their targets ordinarily and slowly. For example, in western states of USA, there would be so many the postal vehicle which used by people for their travels and journeys, all of these horse cars usually gone in hard roads where bad people live and hunt.
Also, after new vehicles and tools discovered, there would be new effective options such as the internet, a mobile phone, the fast trains, planes which used by sending people's posts and their packets. All these tools and materials which people use would explored in need, and they would build and developed for people's necessities. For example, in some places where people work and study, there would be several duties and assignments done by people for their goals and plans. And, all these works and their owners race with time, they always would like to gain good result, in these situation there would some problems which caused by surroundings or their methods. For reaching their targets they should use these new tools because all of them run quickly, perfectly and secure for their purposes. For example, thinking computer companies, all kinds of these companies always use internet and software applications in their working environments, and they use sending method for their files to send their clients. Although, there are any other methods such as using cd, floppy disk, they use the internet technologies for definite solution.
In conclusion, taking account of all above reasons and examples, I definitely do not agree that statement the past methods are not productive today's methods. I thingk that the new explorations are the best ways.
- Technology has changed the way we communicate, but not for the better. Do you agree or disagree? (70)
- A new acquaintance of yours is thinking about studying your native language. How would you convince him or her that this would be a good decision? (60)
- Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do?•Interrupt and correct the mistake right away.•Wait until the class or meeting (70)
- Young people should try different jobs before they decide which job or career they will choose in the long term. (78)
- do you agree or disagree with the following statement? because people are busy doing so many different things, they do very few things well. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? After high school students ahould have at least one year to work or travel. It is better that attending university straight away. (73)
- Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. (70)
- do you agree or disagree with the following statement? in today's world it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct. use specific reasons and examples to support your answ (73)
- Some people believe that museum should introduce the culture and civilization of their own country, while some others believe that museum should represent the culture and civilization of all nations. Which side do you agree with express your reason? (65)
- Many high school students are doing a lot of school work already, Some people believe that students should help their parents with household chores, since it‘s the best way to give them a sense of responsibility. (76)