tpo 46

tpo 46

Last decade, famous people had very specific circumstances between people especially young adults. The young generation usually follows them in various ways. In my point of view, I believe that it is true that young adults care more about such big people compare to old people. In this essay, I am going to describe three main reasons to be proven.

First of all, the young generation always buys magazines and newspapers and watch movies to see those famous celebrities. But the old generation is not interested to buy magazines and use other media to follow up with them and get their opinions. As a result, nothing to see and nothing to follow. For example, a guy with age twenty always likes to be in good style and go somewhere that famous people use to go and use to buy their clothes, so she or he should buy those sources to get data where they go shopping and having fun. On the other hand old one never wants to be in style because he or she doesn’t need to be up to date for what they wear and what they buy.

Secondly, most of the time famous people are in a successful category which many people like to know the secret of their success, so young adults always like to listen to them and follow their life to see how they can be like them. As a result, always they follow their lifestyle, and food style. For instance, a famous artist on television with good shape and a good face has a specific story which she came from a poor family and finally, with hard-working she reaches to this point. This gives other common people especially young ones to believes that she can do, as the actress did.

Thirdly, famous people always are in good shape with kind of cloths wearing that young adults enjoy watching compare to the old generation. Because of the different point of view and lifestyle that they have. To make this point clear, some famous artists use to wear open clothes which are not sufficient for grandfathers or grandmothers to see and wear but their kids like to wear the same clothes because they follow their own idol.

To sum up always is good to know that day by day people view and the way of thinking will change and young generation always try to be up to date with their lovely idols which are famous such as athletes and follow their opinion, although old generation sometimes are following them most of the time it is difficult for them to bear this kind of thinking and opinions.