tpo48 integrated writing

tpo48-integrated writing

base on reading and listening, on the reading several ways and methods are provided to solve the reduction of the frog population. the listening is against these methods.
first of all, the reading states that most of the frogs are dying by pesticides which farmers used for preventing their crops from insects. however, the lecturer against the idea and she believes that if they don't use pesticides for their crops they will be behind their competitors around the world and will affect on economy badly.
secondly, the reading claims that frogs are declining by a fungus which attaches their nervous system and cause breathing problem for them so they die. Researchers have discovered a medicine that can treat them to continue living. However, the professor refutes it . She thinks if the treatments should apply for each frog individually for all population is impossible and very costly.
thirdly, the writer argues that most of the frogs miss their habitat because of human development projects so many industries eliminate the water to have extra land for their activities. However, the professor doesn't agree with it and she thinks that most of the water evaporates by global warming and as a result, the frog's habitat gets destroy, not humans, neither industry developments cause this problem.