TPO48 Integrated Writing

TPO48 Integrated Writing

The professor in the lecture talks about frog population, and she rejects all items which outlined in the reading.

First, the reading passage states that, stop the using pesticides near sensitive frog population can reduce adversely affect frog population. In contrast, the professor in the lecture explains that, this item does not economic practical and fair. In addition, she claims that, farmers need using pesticides to protect their crops because if they do not use pesticides, their crops like corns will become lose, so this item is disadvantages for farmers.

Second, the reading passage indicates that, fungus can infect sensitive frog, so using antifungal medication or kill them can protect sensitive frog population from infection. On the other hand, the professor in the lecture mentions that, treatments for each frog in large scale is extremely difficult. Besides, she adds that, this infection does not stop in one generation. actually, it pasts from one generation to another, so in every offspring they should use treatment again and again, so this item is highly complicated and expensive.

Third, the reading passage implies that, by protecting water in development, many frog species will recover. However, the professor in the lecture points out that, this item is not biggest problem for frog and is not safe for them. actually, the big problem is about global warming, and by changing cost by global warming frog population will protect.