Essay topics: Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Nowadays, having a decent job and being satidfied is one of the most central needs of human beings which should be fulfilled in order to improve the quality of life. In this matter, different factors such as the types of tasks have been considered by individuals. While many people hold the opinion that having various types of tasks to do during workday provide more satidfaction for people, others believe by doing similar tasks all day long, ones will be more satisfied. I agree with the latter perspective and the reasons to support my viewpoint is elaorated upon following paragraphs.
To begin with, doing similar tasks rather than performing wide variety of tasks are less stressfull. To be more specific, employess attemp to hire people with special field and profession for their opening position in order to manage and fulfill their companies needs. In addition, people after graduation from universites attemp to find a career which is relevent to their interest and knowledge background. Therefor, it is possible when people perform different types of tasks in their workplace some of them are not relevent to their main interest. In these cases, ones will encounter numerous challenges to carry out their tasks in the best form and these challenges lead to stress and tension. Besides, ones' mind will occopied with many aspects which they require to consider for solving their peoblems. On the other hand, if people know how to do their tasks, they will be more relaxed when they perfrom their activities.
Moreover, people would get promotion in their works when they do specific task. To put it in other words, if individuals have regularly challenge with their tasks, they will enhance their experiences in thier fields. As a result, person who has familair with various aspects of his/ her jobs, can carry out his tasks in best manner and in a short time. Consequently, after few years he / she affect his/ her boss and will take arewards or promotion. On the other hand, taking promotion if people do various tasks is very hard or impossible.
In conclusion, considering all the reasons, I thinks having same tasks during the workday have positive impacts on performance of people. Therefore, companies should contemplate advantages of this matter and provide the same tasks for each specific employees.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|4 days 7 hours ago||zizi.dream||73||Read full essay|
|4 days 9 hours ago||aq3027||76||Read full essay|
|1 week 1 hour ago||Nafis||60||Read full essay|
|1 week 12 hours ago||M.S 2019||73||Read full essay|
|1 week 3 days ago||negiin||73||Read full essay|
|1 week 3 days ago||negiin||70||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||reza1994||70||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||reza1994||3||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 17 hours ago||Aydin94||60||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 5 days ago||writing0055||73||Read full essay|
- Nowadays, children rely too much on the technology, like computers, smartphone, video games for fun and entertainment; playing simpler toys or playing outside with friends would be better for the children's development. (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (66)
- Extra 2- Integrated writing (3)
- People learn things better from those at their own level- such as fellow students or co workers- than from those at a higher level, such as teachers or supervisors. (73)
- Extra 1 - Integrated writing (3)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To improve the quality of education, universities should spend money on salaries university professors. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60)
- TPO 29-Integrated writing (63)
- TPO 29- Integrated writing (3)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents today are more involved in their children’s education than were parents in the past.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (73)
- TPO 28 -Integrated Writing (70)