Would you like to live in a traditional house or in a modern apartment building?Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

Would you like to live in a traditional house or in a modern apartment building?
Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

Today's technological advents are attracting me a lot in terms of their architectures and interior designing. A new morden apartment will have recent gadjets in building and community will be well planned. So my life will be more convienent and comfortable in new apartment compared to a old traditional house. Therefore, i would like to live in a modern apartment building.

First of all, a modern building will be updated with the technology. A traditonal house will have old and weared gadjets that might give trouble to me. A new updated apartment will be well equiped with less trouble. Last year when I was living in portland downtown, I had to live in a traditional apartment. Most of the time central heater used to be close and needed repair due to excessive usuage. I had to use my personal heater and electricity bill used to be more due to this heater. I suffered a lot due to my tight budgets. Therefore, I recommend to live in a modern apartment with new devices and effective services.

Secondly, a modern apartment will have been built in a well planned area. My new community is little far from portland downtown. However, it has occupied wide larger and open area. Community organizers have already planted tree for decorative purpose. Moreover,they have gym, swimming pools and activity halls. It has enough parking slots. Whereas, I used to suffer a lot in my previous traditional house due to parking issue. THus, I like to live in a modern apartment because most of them are in well organized community.

Finally, a modern apartment building will have extra facilities in it. A traditional house will not have such due to its location or development surroundind it. For instance, as i illustrated above, my previous community was built in a narrow, confined area. It did not have park or swimming pools. My new community has all those facilities. So that i can arrange pool party or barbeque party in my community's park. It saves my money to organize party at another places such as at restuarants and private parks. Thus, I will have benefit of these facilities in a new modern apartment.

To put it in a nutshell, I have experienced in living in a traditional house and in a modern house. However, when it comes to comfort and convience, I personally prefer to live in a new modern apartment.

at another places
at other places
at another place

Sentence: I suffered a lot due to my tight budgets.
Description: The word due is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to due

Sentence: A new morden apartment will have recent gadjets in building and community will be well planned.
Error: gadjets Suggestion: gadgets
Error: morden Suggestion: modern

Sentence: So my life will be more convienent and comfortable in new apartment compared to a old traditional house.
Error: convienent Suggestion: continent

Sentence: A traditonal house will have old and weared gadjets that might give trouble to me.
Error: gadjets Suggestion: gadgets
Error: traditonal Suggestion: traditional
Error: weared Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A new updated apartment will be well equiped with less trouble.
Error: equiped Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Most of the time central heater used to be close and needed repair due to excessive usuage.
Error: usuage Suggestion: usage

Sentence: A traditional house will not have such due to its location or development surroundind it.
Error: surroundind Suggestion: surrounding

Sentence: It saves my money to organize party at another places such as at restuarants and private parks.
Error: restuarants Suggestion: restaurants

Sentence: However, when it comes to comfort and convience, I personally prefer to live in a new modern apartment.
Error: convience Suggestion: convince

No. of Words: 402 while No. of Different Words: 183

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We...') as the subject of a sentence.