tpo 11

tpo 11

Some controversy has been generated about whether or not young people read less literature and novels than before. The reading states that it is true that people do not read valuable metrials and that caused many problems such as affecting the reading public, the culture, and the future of literature. However, the writer argues that none of the three points that the writer mentions is correct.

The first point of dispute is if the decling of the reading literature is sharp and that affects the intellecual sitmulation. The lecturer explains that there are other materials that people could use to stimulate the intellectual abilites such as reading sciences, or political books. They are valuable and have the ability to stimulate the people's intellectual. By contrast, the write is simply refuses to accept the idea that there others materials have same ability to simulate the intellcetual abilites.

The second controversial issue is about if the what the people read today is affecting the culture. According to the professor, it is true that people read less books than before. However, they also watch some movies and listen to music. These are important tools that could support the culture because cluture has many forms. Interestingly, the author does not bothered about other forms of entertainment and it affects on culutre.

The final point of debate is the question of if literatures' writers. The speaker says that writers today's do not know how to write well, and most of their books are hard to read. Even though people from the previous generation would not read the recent books. Surprisinaly, despite of that possible reationale, the author ignores all these possible explanations.