TPO 21 integrated genetically modified trees are good because they are designed to be harder than natural trees they have many economically benefits their utilization can prevent over exploitation of wild trees

TPO 21 integrated
genetically modified trees are good because
they are designed to be harder than natural trees
they have many economically benefits
their utilization can prevent over exploitation of wild trees

The article asserts that Genetically modified trees have scores of benefits in comparison with traditional ones. However, the educator not only casts doubt on the notion mentioned by the author but also overthrows all three explanations. She concurs with the idea that these GM trees are not completely great and have some serious problems in spite of having some benefits. In the following, the professors justifications will be discussed thoroughly.

First of all, the reading claims that these state-of-the-art trees are specially designed to tolerate and undergo harder conditions; thus, they have a higher chance of survival comparing to other kinds. The teacher on the other hand refutes this opinion, mainly because she thinks that although these trees may resist to one particular condition, they cannot tolerate all difficult situations. She insists that in new harsh conditions, some normal trees will eventually survive, but as GM trees are designed much more uniformly, all of them will die provided that they face a new condition, such as exposing to a new pesticide.

Secondly, the passage upholds that these trees are economically beneficial for the farmers who tend to grow them. Nonetheless, the lecturer rejects this calim insomuch as she believes that growing these trees have hidden costs for them. The companies which make these trees charge the farmers for expensive prices wjo want to buy their seeds. Moreover, farmers are not allowed to plant new seeds freely since they have to pay the company whenever they tend to plant them.

Tertiary, the essay posits that the utilization of these trees can stop excessive usage of wild and natural trees. Nevertheless, the professor oposes this opinion, and insists that this action may cause more damage to the wild tress owing to the fact that these GM trees tend to grow more aggresively and prevent typical trees to grow. They compete for the sources of energy, such as sunlight and water; therefore, after a while, wild trees will die because of this competition.