TPO 45 integrated writing

TPO 45 integrated writing

The article states that such a theory claims that bees exist on earth since two hundred million years ago due to some fossils examinations. Although, skeptics doubt on the theory and provides three reasons for support. However, the professor explains that it is possible that bees were not existed since two hundred million years ago and skeptics doubts are not convincing.

First, the article claims that there are no fossils of actual bees. The professor refutes that point by stating that it is true but bees persevere with tree resins and two hundred years ago tree resin was very rare and it is becoming common later it is not meant to be any bees. However, fewer tree resing leads to fewer bees.

Second, the article claims that the absence of flowering plants is the reason, for bees and flowering plants are evolved together and bees feed almost by flowers. The professor contends that it is possible for bees to exist without flowering plants two hundred million years ago, for that era there were non-flowering plants, and bees were lived with them then bees changed their habits and feeding with flowering plants since now.

Third, the reading avers that in the fossil structures we have a lack of some details. The lecture opposes this point by saying that even with some lack of details there is chemical evidence to support the theory, The modern bees using water for their nests just like ancient bees, because the same water is found in the fossils.