TPO 51 integrated writing

TPO 51 integrated writing

The article states that elephants are very fascinating with great features and abilities on the earth and provides three reasons for support. However, the professor explains that the elephants are fascinating but, we misunderstand their behavior and refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the reading states that elephants are aware of approaching death. Hence, they left the herd to die alone. The professor refutes this point by saying that elephants are not aware of approaching death actually when they became old enough, their teeth became weak. Therefore, they left the herd to find soft vegetables to eat that usually can be found near waters, and finally, they are going to die near waters, and that is why we call it elephants graveyards.

Second, the article claims that elephants can paint by using their trunk with holding paintbrush. However, the professor contends that the elephants can paint are under human training. Elephants have very sensitive big ears, and humans use them for training them just some certain patterns, and elephants obey them as well as they are not aware of what they are painting and representing.

Third, the reading avers that elephants have a fear of mice. The lecture opposes this point by saying that not all elephants have a fear of mice. That is a natural reaction with the unfamiliar animals. For instance, the elephants in the zoos have no fear of mice for, they are familiar with mice.